AutoCAD - Custom Logo Project
- First find 2 logos that you want to make. Trace them and hatch them to color them.
- Think of a business you'd like to start. Think up a name and a logo. Create that logo in AutoCAD. Try looking a other companies that are similar to yours. You can copy/steal other elements from other logos if you want.
- Find images online that fit what you want as a logo save the image and import it into ACAD.
- Hint: Open paint to create text and import it into autocad to trace it.
- Upload logo to Google Classroom and add in the comments a brief description of what your company sells/does/offers.
- If you finish before Friday come up with alternate logo designs or create a new company for extra credit.
Below are some examples